Data Protection Policy
OBJECTIVE: The purpose of the Data Protection Policy is to maintain confidentiality and integrity of the Data of all our Clients, their Directors and employees, our staff and other stakeholders who are related to our Firm. It is to ensure that every information and Data entrusted to our Firm is stored and handled with utmost care, used for the agreed purpose and processed compliantly, in our Client’s best interest.
SCOPE: This Policy is applicable to all the personal and professional Data shared by every Client Company and their Directors and employees with our Firm. The Data that is accessed by our employees shall be according to contractual provisions, specific privacy practices as agreed.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA: Throughout the course of the relationship with the relevant Client Company, our Firm may sometime need to collect personal Data of Directors to give it on Public Domain at the website of various Regulators for the compliance. The type of information that may be collected includes:
- Basic Information such as, name of the individual, contact details, address, date of birth, e-mail address;
- Information relevant in providing our services, such as certification of forms , filing of forms or returns with regulatory authorities and any other intimation to be given to Indian regulatory authorities etc.;
- Any other information as may be required from the Firm under any Indian laws.
PURPOSE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal Data may be collected for the purposes connected with our providing services to our clients and shall be processed in the manner as agreed:
- Processed lawfully fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the Data;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures
- Information shared shall be accurate and kept up to date, to avoid any errors or delay.
USAGE OF SUCH INFORMATION: Use of any such personal data by the Firm will be only for providing services and other legitimate purposes in the following ways:
- To file various forms and returns with regulatory authorities like Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) , Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) and other regulatory authorities
- To communicate about all the updates occurring in the corporate world;
- To update with all the changes and amendments being made by regulatory authorities for smooth compliances;
- To help in serving our expertise in context with Corporate laws and compliances with authorities like MCA, SEBI, RBI, IBBI and other regulatory authorities ;
- To provide certain services and information as requested by the clients.
ACTION TO BE TAKEN FOR SECURITY: Our firm takes reasonable security measures to protect the personal Data given to the Firm by the Client Company or its Directors and employees, against any loss, misuse, accidental access, alterations or destructions. Our firm employs appropriate technical, organizational measures in relevance with established industrial practices, professional code of conduct and standard.
REVIEW OF POLICY: On implementation of this Policy it shall be reviewed at least once in a year to bring it most relevant and current. The rights to amend the Policy are reserved by our Firm as and when needed.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions regarding this Data Protection Policy please contact us via email at email@example.com